Jan 1, 2009

[2009]

5...4...3...2...1...Happy New Year!
This year I have an unusual New Year Eve celebration.No more staying at home.Woohoo~~Instead I went clubbing at Poppy with dear,bunch of frenz & some unknown=)We have planned this for days & nights*wink*At first,we worried about how to go into Poppy cuz we're considered 'underage'.Luckily sy's frenz Kenny*VIP of Poppy*brought us in.Thx.Finally everything go smooth.Hmm.Overall the clubbing was fun despite i gotta take care of those drunkards esp Jj & Py.Well.I've been kissing by Py twice.OMG!!summo lips to lips.Afterall oni i realized Py kissed most of the girl friend as if it's FOC.LoL.She really drunk.She step on my foot SO many time*pain*.Btw Dear & I didnt really drink much cuz I've promised myself I wont get drunk anymore*lesson from Christmas Eve* & I gotta take care of them.But still I managed to spend some sweet time with dear=)*our 1st new year celeb*Happy New Year!
Here v go the photo session~~
*Denyse,Py,Sy,Ly,Ky,Angie,Ht,Jj*
Igore the 2 guys*haha*

The girls

The guys

*cheers*



*Sy & mii*
P.S For more detail info,pls refer to ly's blog py's blog rickson's blog

No comments: