Feb 22, 2009

[ License part 1 ]

Wohoo~finally i'm going to sit my undang test tmr after soOo many years.
Even some of my frenz edi took off theirs "P".Well.I know I'm old enuff to sit for undang test XD
What to do.Laziness+no $$+no time+bla bla bla..so many excuses =(
B4 CNY,I've listened to the undang seminar for 5 hours.Nowadays no one can escape from listen that 5 hours undang seminar.U have to sit there n wait till it finished despite how bored u are.No more like last time that u can escape.
Luckily i got my best fren,SF to acc mii or else i'll die of bored.Thank god.
The prob is I have no idea y I still procrastinate it until now.Haiz.Again,laziness took mii.
So tmr I'll go for undang test.*the very 1st move to get L license*Not to mention bout P license first.
Even py's bro who is 3 years younger than mii took the undang test last Fri.Unfortunately,he failed.He got 35/50.
Hmm..but how come everyone told mii undang test was SUPER DUBER EZ as eating taufu?Even no study oso can pass.I doubted how EZ it can be.
But until now I still hvnt touch the book yet n I tried out few questions oni.I wonder I can pass anot.
I think I better stop craping here n study now.I dunwan to fail.Haha.
Wish mii luck^^

P.S My first aim in 2009 * DRIVING LICENSE*A promise to myself.
**********************************************************
230209
Today I went for undang test.I got the seat no.7 which is my lucky num*happy*
Then I spent 21 mins to complete n recheck all the questions.
Yeah.I got 47 outta 5o.I'm PASS.One step closer to my P license*wink*
Lol.The undang test was really as easy as eating taufu.My frenz nvr bluff mii weii.hehe.
The next step will be the 6 hours bengkel khusus in march*another boring day*
According to uncle,the lastest I can get my P license probably will be April*wth*y take so long?
Anyway,I really wish I can get my P license ASAP.

No comments: