Mar 9, 2009

《PD again?!》

Date: 080309
Day : Sunday
Duration: 7 hours
Purpose: Play kite
Member:
Jian Wen(a.k.a DaihaiDoll)
Ah Fui(a.k.a WWF)
Shee Jau
MunKeong
The kid
Zhi Hao
John
Siew Ching
Me

I have no idea y I went to PD again even though there is ntg sOoo special bout PD summo I just went last sat.
But YES.I went to PD AGAIN?!probably I wanna enjoy my last holiday b4 working*LoL*
This time I went with diff ppl*my primary n 2ndary frenz a.k.a all CHS*
In that evening,I was taking nap n suddenly I was awake by a call.
I'm totally blur at that moment.I just keep on asking who r u*haha*
Rupa-rupanya is Ah Fui n he asked mii to join them for PD trip.
At first,I thought he was joking but he asked mii to chat in msn with those who confirm goin.
In the chat room,I realised all of them discussing bout the PD trip.But I still in the blur mode n keep on asking isit true.
After a super duber long discussion,PD trip was ON!!OMG!
Our main purpose to PD is playing kite.But by the time we reached PD is about 5.45pm.
Then I brought them to the Regency Hotel beach which is exactly same place as last sat*wink*
We enjoyed so much on the beach*playing kite*
We went back around 8pm n went toSG Besi eat char siew wan tan mee which is strongly recommended by JW.
Reached home bout 11pm.Exhausted but exhilarated.

P.S still waiting for pics to upload=.=


***********************************************************************
Finally,the pics are uploaded.
Shee Jau
FuiJian Wen* the driver*MiiIt was almost sunset when we reached thereRegency hotel*same place as last week*PreparingFui & Gee HauAeroplane?!They enjoyed playing kite123the skyjump
all of us*blur*

-Memory-

2 comments:

- thekid - said...

i think something wrong with your timezone lol....why all late 1 hour 1...

KahyaN said...

haha..really?i dunno..