Dec 26, 2008

[A Nightmare X'mas]

Date:24&25th Dec
Venue:Black Hole,Hartamas.
Event: X'mas celebration.
Incident: Drunk

Faceless... Speechless... Shameful... Embarrassing...

This is how i feel now.
I've done the most stupid mistake*mixing dewar's with calsberg*
Never knew that liquor cant mix with beer or else will get drunk very easily.
I felt that the object around mii was spinning upside-down.
I guess I'm drunk.Yes,I am.For the very 1st time.
*vomit*I throwed up everything.
yiks~


Sorry,Ron dear.
I've ruined everything.
It ain't supposed to be like this.
It's not mii.Just not like mii.
I'm not a good gf,I've made u so embarrassing in front of ur frenz*wth*
Again,sorry dear.
And thx dear,you really taking good care of mii*sweet*
I know I'm heavy*sorry*

A promise to myself,I'll nvr get drunk anymore in my rest of life.Not even once.
The feeling of getting drunk is not good at all.Trust mii.
This is the 1st time I celeb Christmas at Black Hole pub.
But now i rather find a hole to hide myself*faceless*
What a nightmare Christmas I've ever had.
Memorable but embarrassing.


P.S A x'mas present for myself~I wish i could forget the embarrassment that happened.

No comments: